Simple data logger
- Data logger software is released under GNU_Gpl V3.0
- Data logger circuit designs are released under Creative commons License.
- All data logger documentation is released under Free Documentation License.
Know more about free software.
Know more about the GNU-Gpl license (free software license).
Logging data at regular intervals is a vital need of any scientific process. So a data logger can be used for various purposes. Our free data logger project has following salient features:
- Simple and robust design
- Single channel analog sensing
- Sampling time interval from 250 micro sec to 9 hrs
- Choice for 8 bit and 10 bit resolution
- USB connectivity
- Project is released under the GNU-Gpl license (free software license).
Download the ‘datalogger_v1.0‘
Get yourself or your engineers trained in our workshops to manufacture datalogger. If you wish so, please write to us using the form below. You may also want to buy “Datalogger” prototype to confirm its working and features. Contact us: